Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!


Well you will have to forgive me for being so long in between posts, but I was away for awhile. In Arizona. Hated to come back to the cold and actually would gladly go back. Our weather has been terrible. Seems like we have had SNOW everyday since I got home from Arizona on December 2. I did get a few cards made but have been so busy since I got home I haven't gotten any mailed. Shame on me. I'm hoping everyone will understand.

My daughter had a tumor on her pituitary gland and had surgery so I stayed with her while she recuperated. I have to admit she did very well - probably did not need my help, but - we did get a lot closer during this time, so that was good too.

Here's sending you all greetings for the holidays and blessings for your merriest Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.

Recipe: SU Bravo Burgundy paper, Cute and Curly punch and Stamps
All images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2008

No comments: