Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!! Welcome 2009!!!!!!!!!!


OK - one of my resolutions this year is to post more to my blog and to be more creative so hopefully I can keep this up at least weekly. Anything would be better than what I did last year.
Course I was gone for almost a month in November and early December to Arizona - I want to go back!!!!!!!!!!! The weather down there was SOOOOOO nice - did not have to worry about all this below zero stuff we have - oof!!!! Nuff of that!!!!

I have been somewhat creative lately - I made a card for our pastor for Christmas - she does so much and still does not take a full salary so I decided she really needed some recognition for this. So I did it with a card. I follow "Amazing Paper Grace" and got a lot of inspiration from her for this card (the ribbon) I knew she would add a ribbon to it - she probably would have added more, but I'm just a beginner, really.

Just wanted to wish you all a very happy and blessed new year!!!!!!

Card Recipe: SU whisper white card stock, Big Shot dies, ODBD flourished cross, SU gold embossing powder, SU vellum, ODBD cs, SU ribbon (retired)

3 comments:

Linda Crowder said...

Hey thanks for reading my blog. I love yours and a fellow S.U. person, too. I am sorry for your trials, but it just makes us stronger somehow...Take care for 2009 and keep in touch. I will be keeping up with you..Linda Crowder PS: this is really bizarre. You know the WORD VERIFICATION that we have to put in before we can send the comment, the word is EQUALS is that cool or what?

Linda Crowder said...

I found you! check your email. Linda Crowder

Linda Crowder said...

post something this week! I am your new source of inspiration, remember?