Friday, February 26, 2010

Stampin' Fun in Arizona!!!!!


I want to thank Darla my upline for so much fun today!! I have been here in Tucson visiting my daughter and grand daughter. I was really getting tired of the SNOW (piling deeper and deeper at home so I planned a little get away for a month with my daughter in Arizona)Darla found out I was here and we made plans! So, today I helped her with her blog and then we got to stamp too!!! Helping with Darla's blog was not part of the plan for today! I think we did an awesome job - you can check it out at http://stampinwithdarla.blogspot.com. What fun! Enjoy the pic we took after she brought me back to my daughter's house!! Wish you could have joined us Jennifer!!!

1 comment:

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

We had so much fun and laughter and learning some bloggin and some stampin!!!! Glad we could make it happen Linda!!! THX so much for your help!!! Love U