Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Welcome to My Blog

First of all I want to welcome you to my new blog. This will definitely be a learning experience for me. You may need to bear with me at times while I learn how all this works. Now for a little about me..........

I am married to a wonderful gentleman (my fourth husband) but it's all good! Between the two of us we have 7 - yes, count them - SEVEN children - six girls and 1 boy. Poor thing, he would have loved a brother I am sure, but..................actually, I think he enjoys being the only boy!!! Our children range in age from 40 to 29 so they are actually all grown and have children of their own. Little kids -- little problems - Big kids -- big problems. But we manage. My husband is an Automatic Transmission Mechanic and I am retired on Social Security Disability and a Stampin' Up Demonstrator plus a Wilton Method Instructor, however, currently not teaching.

No comments: