Friday, March 6, 2009

New Easter Stamp Sets Available


Although the Occasions Mini Catalog will not be available until April 1st, Stampin' Up! is offering you the chance to purchase some Easter stamp sets from the mini catalog right now!

Item Description Retail Price
113196 An Egg-cellent Easter $21.95

113262 Wagon Full of Fun $34.95

113822 Eight Great Greetings $27.95

113833 Egg Hunt Stampin' Around wheel $6.50

Once you've decided which stamp sets you'd like to purchase, email me your order or order online through my website ("shop now" button in the upper right corner). Don't miss out on this great opportunity to get a jump start on your Easter projects.

1 comment:

Linda Crowder said...

What a cute stamp set with the bunny. You know I love bunnies. I will put this on my wish list.